A two Mukhi Rudraksha has two natural lines or facets on its surface. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Ardh Nareeshwar , a combined image of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Therefore, it is also known as the UNITY Rudraksha as it brings about unity for its wearer. This Rudraksha helps in harmonizing relations between two individuals (Husband-Wife, Father-Son and Friends etc.) thereby making happier and lasting relations. A two mukhi Rudraksha frees a person from even the sin of a cow slaughter. It gives a blessing of happy family, improved relationships with all people around as well as getting a suitable match.
Benefits of Two mukhi Rudraksha:
- Wearing Two mukhi Rudrakhsa creates feelings of oneness and unity in any relationship between wife and husband, Guru Shishya, friends, colleagues, parents and children.
- Do mukhi Rudraksha is very suitable for couples planning to have children
- To be worn by those who are searching for the perfect life partner
- Gives inner happiness, peace and fulfilment
- Provides healing energy for mind and emotions
- Enhances creativity
Importance of do mukhi Rudraksha
- It symbolises togetherness and unity
- Gives harmony in all types of relationships
- It transforms ones personality and outlook in a positive way
- Gives emotional stability.
- It removes the malefic of Planet Moon.
Do mukhi Rudraksha Therapeutic Benefits:
- Cures diseases related to kidney and intestine.
- Cures Sexual diseases and infertility.
- Strengthens muscles.
Do mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
- “AUM NAMAH”