Four mukhi Rudraksha is worn to enhance communication skills. This Rudraksha Bead represents the energy of Brihaspati or Guru. Dev Guru Brihaspati is known as the the guru (teacher) of all the Hindu Devas (Gods). With 4 mukhi, the wearer gains wisdom and immense knowledge. The energy of the Guru which is inherent in a Original 4 mukhi Rudraksha helps in realizing all the four levels of knowledge which are:
- Jagrit meaning the waking state,
- swapna meaning the dream state,
- sushupti meaning the deep sleep and
- turiya meaning the super conscious state of consciousness.
Planet Jupiter rules the chaar Mukhi Rudraksha and helps those with timid, shy or suppressed nature to attain a growing sense of uniqueness, self-confidence, and creativity. It helps the wearer gain power of knowledge and creativity. It also expands memory power, vocal power, wit and intelligence. The wearer gains the power of winning in debates and a melodious speech.
Importance of four Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It represents knowledge and creativity
- It helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight
- The four mukhi is an aid in meditation and spiritual sadhana
- It helps those with timid, shy or suppressed predisposition and enables them to attain a growing sense of uniqueness, self-worth and creativity
4 mukhi rudraksha benefits:
- It helps singers and public speakers achieve greater success in their respective field
- The wearer becomes organized and systematic in his/her thinking, expression including communication and behavior
- It makes the wearer witty, logical and intelligent
- It is highly beneficial for students, scholars, teachers, writers, journalists and researchers.