A five mukhi Rudraksha have five natural lines from head to bottom. It is blessed by lord Shiva. According to Padma Puran wearer rules out over all types of living beings.This five mukhi is blessed by the five forms of Lord Shiva — Saddyojat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdev and Isshan. It gives protection from all kind of diseases and provide mental peace and happiness.As per scriptures and PuranasIts ruling planet is Jupiter. It is the form of Rudra named Kaalagni. This represents Lord Shiva, the symbol of auspiciousness. The wearer of five Mukhi mala gains health and peace. Five Mukhi Rudraksha monitors blood pressure and cardiac ailments. Five Mukhi mala is also used for Japa. By wearing the mala the wearer’s mind remains peaceful. There is no suspicion about the fact that the wearer of Five Faced Rudraksha mala never gets untimely death. Malefic effect of Jupiter is considered to cause lack of peace of mind, utter poverty, lack of harmony, diseases of fat, Kidney, thigh, ear, DIABETES etc. Five Mukhi is therefore suggested to sublimate the malefic effects of Jupiter. Agni (fire) purifies the metals and similarly five faced Rudraksha rectifies all the vices and faults of Jeeva and makes him pure and Jeeva gains the form of Pashupati i.e. the Lord of all creatures after becoming free from the animal instincts. By wearing its mala the wearer’s mind remains peaceful. A mala of five face Rudraksha is also worn. It keeps the blood pressure normal.And the fear of untimely death disappears. If three beads of Five faced Rudraksha are dipped overnight in water in a glass and THE WATER drank in the morning on empty stomach, then the person gets free from blood pressure and related illnesses.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• As per Ancient Vedic Scriptures, a Mukhi Rudraksha is very useful for controlling the Blood Pressure.
• Mukhi Rudraksha brings fortune, academic excellence and have a relaxing effect on mind.
• 5 Mukhi (Faces) Nepali Rudraksha also soothes the malefic effects of Planet Jupiter.
• 5 Faces Rudraksha is also very helpful in improving memory and concentration power.
• Wearer of this sacred bead never gets an untimely death.
• Those who aspire for spirituality, better health and harmony should wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
• This sacred bead represent Pancheswar or Panchmukhi Shiva. It also symbolizes another form of Lord Shiva Rudra called Kaalagni.
• 5 Faces Rudraksha is an appropriate option for those people who is suffering from heart ailments, blood pressure, kidneys, liver, anxiety, obese, etc.
• 5 Mukhi (Faces) Nepali Rudraksha should be worn on Monday.