Citrine, a variety of Quartz, is quite rare in its natural form which makes this gemstone very unique and valued. Most commonly type of Citrine found in markets is the heated Amethyst or even smoky Quartz. Its name is derived from French word ‘Citron’ meaning ‘Lemon’. This joyful stone is believed to bring good fortune and prosperity in life. In the ancient era, this gemstone used to give the wearer protection against the snake’s poison as well as evil thoughts. It was also used by the Greeks around 300 BC. It clears the aura, and promotes wellness in totality. It is generally an inexpensive gemstone requiring low maintenance due to its sturdiness and is available in varied sizes and shapes. To preserve it for longer period, always refrain from exposing it to direct sun light and heat for prolonged time. Citrine is a substitue of Yellow Sapphire stone.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CITRINE ?
- Citrine shoves out the negativity from your mind. It possesses the inherent spiritual characteristics which induces positive energy and reduces depression in the life of wearer. It leads to psychic growth with enhanced clarity and self confidence.
- It is the gemstone to bring about success and prosperity. Due to this, it is being named as ‘Success Stone’. It is a manifestation of wealth and good luck.
- This Merchant’s Stone keeps the cash boxes ringing for the businessmen. Along with acquisition of wealth, it also helps to maintain it. If kept in wallet, it controls the spending as well.
- With increased earnings, it infuses the quality of generosity to share the wealth and wisdom that it showers upon you.
- It is an excellent healing stone for curing ailments of heart, liver, endocrine, fibromyalgia, sleep disorders, thyroid, urinary system, immunity, and kidney. It detoxifies the body and improves digestion.
- In actual, Citrine does not absorb any negative vibes but it squanders them away. This way, it stimulates positivity all around and instigates fresh hopes. It purges out the negative energies from our surroundings and also relationships.
- It promotes happiness in all things and brings about happily married life. It also blesses with parenthood and it is largely worn by pregnant women for their protection.